Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Busy hands

As I'm typing, there is a row of earrings in front of me waiting to be listed. There simply are not enough hours in the day but they will hopefully be in the shop by the end of the week. I feel as though I am finding myself through my jewelry and my shop is now evolving into something that is more me. To be honest with you, when I opened the shop there was no clear direction for where I was going other than to create jewelry that I hoped others would appreciate too. These days, my pieces have become darker, more earthy and I believe they carry a part of me in them. Funny how soul searching can happen through jewelry making! Here are a few of my latest additions to the shop.















3 comments:

  1. I love how to you photograph your jewelry. It's unique.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful pieces as usual, I really like the first earrings, thay have a very pretty "gypsy" touch, nice nice nice...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Anna! You have a wonderful blog! I am now a follower :) Happy to have met you on Etsy!

    candice♥

    ReplyDelete