Saturday, April 18, 2009

A perfect day







My husband Nathan, the kiddos, Bullseye and I have spent just about every minute of today outside, enjoying a gorgeous spring day by the lake and digging in the garden. Bullseye took his first dip this year and little Leif enjoyed his sweet potatoes more than anyone I have ever seen. My little girl Cecilia is an amazing helper who got to work with her shovel in the vegetable garden, digging up dirt where we are going to add compost and better quality dirt. Last year was kind of a disaster even though our intentions were good. This year, I will have a walking one year old to help me out too...

2 comments:

  1. Anna! It's so nice to see your face :-) Kids are supercute..
    It looks like you all had a wonderful day! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful to see your pretty face.... you have such a great family !!!

    sabine

    ReplyDelete