Friday, May 29, 2009

Faves for the home

We bought our house a year ago and have re-painted, re-floored and decorated it the way we want it. To be honest, it was a very run down almost brand new home that smelled like cigarettes and dog pee from a mile away so for sanitary reasons, everything had to go. It has been a lot of hard work and my husband's woodworking skills have come in very handy although I am still bummed he hasn't finished putting up all the molding.

I have made all the curtains, painted floor cloths, hung my paintings and put up awesome wall stencils all over but the one thing I haven't gotten to yet is the couch. It has no pillows! What is a comfortable couch without pillows?! Well to fix the problem I have decided to make my second weight loss reward a pillow and I have found a few beauties to choose from. I would love some comments and suggestions. Also, make sure you visit the great shops they come from.









3 comments:

  1. all gorgeous- this is a hard call- I love the stenciled/screened ones, but am especially drawn to the felted pillows!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I really like each one of them... lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great selection ... i do like each one of them too !!!
    have a great sunday :)

    ReplyDelete